The IEEE XXIII International Congress on Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computing – INTERCON 2016 invites you to submmit a full length original research contributions from engineering professionals from industries, R&D organizations, academic institutions, government departments and research scholars from across the world. Full length original research contributions and review articles not exceeding six pages as per the IEEE double column format shall be submitted. The manuscript should contribute original research ideas, developmental ideas, analysis, findings, results, etc. The manuscript should not have been published in any journals/magazines or conference proceedings and not under review any of them. Further the manuscript should contain the name of the corresponding author with e-mail id and affiliation of all authors. All the submitted manuscripts will be sent for peer review and the corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process. If reviewers recommend for further improvements in the manuscript, the manuscript will be sent back to the corresponding author and the revised version of the manuscript shall be submitted within 30 days on the date of notification.
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Architecture and Organization
- Graphics and Visualization
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information Assurance and Security
- Information Management
- Intelligent Systems
- Networking and Communications
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Software Engineering
- Social Issues and Professional Practice
Electronics and Communication (EC)
- Broad Band Communication
- Computer and Intelligent Communication
- Mobile and Optical Communication
- Wireless Communication
- Mobile and Optical Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Network Security
- Advanced VLSI Systems
- Embedded Wireless Systems
- Signal and Image Processsing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Aerospace Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Control Systems
Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Geo-informative Systems
- Soft Computing Techniques in Power Systems
- Feedback Control Systems
- Power Electronics and Energy Efficient Drives
- Renewable Power Conversion Technologies
- Instrumentation and Control
- Power Quality Improvement Techniques
- Expert Systems and Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- The official language of IEEE INTERCON 2016 is English. Papers must be submitted in PDF in english and should be no longer than 6 pages, following the IEEE Conference format, available on:
- Papers can be submitted using the Easychair System by accessing the following address:
- Accepted papers will appear in IEEEXplore Digital Library.
- Participants must send its final version of their paper. Otherwise, they’ll not be considered for the oral presentations and will be out of this call for papers.
The submission of the final version and the oral presentation are mandatory for publication of your paper in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. So, although you complete the registration, you would not be in compliance with the requirements for the publication of your paper.
- Due date for paper submission : 25, April 2016 Open Now
- Notification of acceptance : 22, June 2016
- Camera ready paper submission : 22, July 2016
- Conference dates : 02 – 05, August 2016
General Chair: José Durán Talledo. email@example.com
Program Chair: William Ipanaqué Alama. firstname.lastname@example.org
Information contact: Avid Román González. email@example.com
Sponsored by: IEEE Peru Section
Organized by: Universidad de Piura IEEE Student Branch http://www.ieeeperu.org
IEEE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
IEEE PROFESSIONALS OR GRADUATE STUDENTS
PROFESSIONALS OR GRADUATE STUDENTS
BEFORE JULY 10th
| || || ||
AFTER JULY 10th
This fee include all the events of the INTERCON except the fellowship dinner.
1. Make the payment by the corresponding amount in the following account:
- Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú
- Account Holder: Sección Perú del IEEE
- Account Number: 191-1191 456-1-17
- Currency: USD
- Interbank Account Code (CCI): 002-191-0011 9145 6117-57
- SWIFT Code: BCPLPEPL
- Bank Adress: Av. República de Chile 297, Jesús María – Lima.
2. Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “INTERCON 2016 – Call for Papers – Registration”, attaching the transfer/deposit voucher. 3. Complete the registration form available on the following link: click here.
Registration Requirements for Paper Submission:
An author or co-authors planning to submit a paper for presentation for the sessions organized by the conference technical program has to be registered following the fees showed above. This includes access to all the activities of INTERCON except the fellowship dinner.
- One individual registration as IEEE Student Member (undergraduate) is eligible for a maximum of one paper.
- One individual registration as IEEE Member, IEEE Graduate Student Member or Non-IEEE Member is eligible for a maximum of two papers.
(*) 60.00 USD per additional paper must be added to the registration fee.
Consultas y call for papers:
Irvin Castillo: email@example.com
Yvonne Chunga Ramirez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Machacuay: email@example.com
Felipe Benites: firstname.lastname@example.org