Download fact sheet
Instructional and assessment periods
- Starts: the first week of March.
- Ends: the last week of July.
- Midterm exams: the first two weeks of May.
- Final exams: the first week of July.
- Remedial exams: the second week of July.
- Starts: the first week of August.
- Ends: the first fortnight of December.
- Midterm exams: the first week of October.
- Final exams: the first week of December.
- Remedial exams: the second week of December.
- Students should be aware that class attendance is very important for Directorates of Academic Programs and is taken into consideration in the students ‘evaluation.
- The practical classes are an essential complement to the theoretical. Therefore, the following activities can be developed during classes:
- Written graded and non-graded activities
- Laboratory work, field work, seminars or movie projection
- Inquiries, doubts and questions, etc.
- Quizzes, assignments and exams will be graded by each teacher using the vigesimal system. The minimum passing grade is 11/20.